1. An inflatable solar light that will help you see through anything.
Lightweight, rechargeable, waterproof, and eco-friendly
2. A squeezable water filtration system.
Fill the pouches with water from any outdoor water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and filter the water into your water bottles.
3. A CamelBak purification water bottle.
The cap uses UV technology to clean any tap or clear natural water into drinking water in 60 seconds. Bonus: A fully charged battery gives you 80 uses!
4. A headlamp that adjusts its brightness automatically to the environment.
5. This tool kit that has everything you could ever need.
Includes a can opener, tweezers, alarm, timer, barometer, thermometer, flashlight, screwdriver, magnifying lens, sharpening stone, compass, and more.
6. A smokeless stove that generates electricity to charge your personal devices.
7. “Earl,” a smart, solar-powered GPS that gives you real-time map data, weather, and an emergency radio.
8. This compact stove that’s perfect for a solo trip.
All-in-one stove, with suggested fuel amounts above.
9. A USB and solar-powered device that charges headlamps, cameras, and electronics.
10. This high-tech blade with a handle that doesn’t absorb water.
Perfect for cutting wood or preparing food.
11. A no-pump water filter that cleans your water for you.
So you can spend more time exploring.
12. A waterproof lighter with a gas lock.
There is nothing worse than not being able to light your stove and eat a hot meal after a rainy day of hiking. NOTHING.
13. This neon blue hammock for two.
Talk about romantic.
14. A portable sink that’s perfect for keeping dishes and clothes sanitary.
Especially useful for washing underwear, which can help prevent UTIs and other infections.
15. A tent-pole seat that holds up to 250 pounds and weighs only 1.3 pounds.
It folds into a little tube.
16. A compact spork-and-knife utensil set.
The solution to all our spork woes.
17. A bandana that is also a map of Yosemite National Park.
18. An ultra-light drip coffeemaker.
Early-morning boost to your sunrise hike.
19. Reflective badges that will keep your group together during night hikes.
20. A star target that teaches you secrets of the galaxy.
It locates constellations, bright stars, nebulas, star clusters, and more.
21. A survival tool kit that’s smaller than a credit card and will save you in emergency situations.
Includes saw blade, two-position wrench, key-chain hole, bottle opener, direction indication, can opener, screwdriver, ruler, four-position wrench, and a butterfly screw wrench. Is there anything it can’t do?
22. A compact scraper that will clean out any last food chunks.
Also doubles up as a spatula and a utensils replacement. Finally, you don’t have to eat yesterday’s leftover chili with today’s oatmeal.
23. This all-purpose bowl that is 100% recyclable, light, odor-free, and stain-resistant.
It’s made of polyproylene, which is much lighter than regular plastics. It even stays buoyant when filled with water!
24. Or this collapsible bowl that includes measuring marks on the inside.
No more dry oatmeal clumps because you didn’t guestimate the right amount of water.
25. A “Hoodlum” that will never leave your face cold ever again.
Wear this to sleep.
26. The lightest, most insulated socks you will ever find.
27. An all-in-one geoshield stove that allows for both upright and inverted fuel positions.
No more fumbling in the dark. No more being unable to pack your aluminum foil and spare parts into a tiny container.
28. Collapsible cooking pots that are lightweight and durable.
29. A tarp poncho that will keep you waterproof indefinitely.
30. A dry trash sack that prevents any leakage.
LEAVE NO TRACE!!!
31. An insulated hammock.
Fall asleep to the stars.
32. This lightweight slackline that’s perfect for adventurous trips.
Slacklining on the top of a mountain may be the most hardcore activity you could possibly do.
33. A pocket shower for when you go on month-long backpacking trips.
Cleanliness for purely health reasons
34. A roll-up flask because why not.
Backpacking doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some booze for at least a couple days.
35. This FireSteel that easily helps you start a fire.
Seriously, never eat a cold dinner again! Functions in rain and snow.
36. This two-person tent that comes with built-in LED lighting.
No makeshift headlamp-tent-light hassle.
37. This gear line that will organize all your essentials at night.
Also will create space to fit in that extra person for maximum warmth.
38. These odorless bags that will keep bears at bay.
Perfect for holding trash and any used tampons.
39. An solar-powered inflatable, waterproof light that doubles as a pillow.
40. A toothbrush sanitizer that will eliminate all that nasty dirt.
This way brushing your teeth is actually hygienic.
41. A compact and light cookware set.
One pot, one pan, all you need.