Do you have the resources to survive?
Family is our most important concern. Providing clean drinking water in an emergency. Heating and Cooking equipment, and survival food storage systems will get you through any disaster.
Here at SHTFandGO. We manufacture some most effective survival equipment. Our Bullet Proof Rocket Stoves and emergency heaters provide heat and cooking capabilities and our Non-Electric Water distillers and Water purifiers are used around the world for disaster relief, humanitarian purposes, and emergency. Our survival food not only lasts 25+ years in storage, but unlike our competitors, actually tastes like real food, and is something you will like to eat. Don’t believe us, try it
To Survive if SHTF (Stuff Hits The Fan), you need knowledge and equipment to survive a disaster or emergency. Survival Equipment like Hyper Efficient Rocket Stoves for Cooking and Heating, Emergency Food that doesn’t need refrigeration, and Emergency Water Filters and Distillers will ensure you and your family will survive.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
You need a PLAN
You need to PREPARE
You need to PROTECT your family.
Click below to download your Free Family Emergency Checklist
Emergency News and Articles
- Get Home Repair Advice Feb. 17-22 at Sears in Mayagüez, Home Depot in Ponce
- Crisis Counseling Approved for Six Municipalities in Southwest Puerto Rico
- Be a sweetheart: prepare your family now for spring weather
- FEMA Region IV Seeks Youth Leaders for National Youth Preparedness Council
- Help from FEMA and SBA Now Available for Earthquake Survivors
- Lynn Haven approved for $7.3 million to reimburse debris removal costs
- Additional $3.1 million approved for Blountstown
- Mexico Beach approved for $3.6 million
- Free Legal Information Available for Those Affected by the Earthquakes
- FEMA Visits Kmart Stores February 10-15 in Mayagüez and Ponce
- FEMA and COR3 Obligate an Additional $63 Million for Recovery Work in Puerto Rico
- Six Municipalities Approved for Transitional Sheltering Assistance
- FEMA Grants $3M to Improve Flood Protection for Marin County Homes
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) Available for Earthquake Survivors
- Nine More Puerto Rico Municipalities Eligible for Individual Assistance
- Wortham Theater Center returns to the stage with help from FEMA
- FEMA Grants $2.2M to Protect Sonoma County Homes from Flooding
- FEMA Invests in the Recovery of Puerto Rico’s Cultural Heritage
- Additional $12.8 million approved for Leon County Hurricane Michael expenses
- PrepTalk Released: "Left in the Dark: Power Outages in an Interconnected World"
- Coping After an Earthquake: Only You Can Determine Your Healing Time
- FEMA Grants $5.8M to Ensure Potable Water for Residents after an Earthquake
- PUBLIC NOTICE MAJOR DISASTER DECLARATION 4474 VT
- FEMA and COR3 Obligate an Additional $22.1 Million for Recovery Work in Puerto Rico
- FEMA Grants Cal OES and Sonoma County $2M for Wildfire Detection System
- Flood Warning issued November 07 at 10:48AM MST until further notice by NWS
- Flood Warning issued November 06 at 10:33AM CST until further notice by NWS
- Streams at Your Fingertips
- Recipes for Resilience: Benefits and Uses of Water Surface Elevation Grids (Non-Technical)
- West Virginians: Fact Sheets
- FEMA Mitigation Dam Task Force Strategic White Paper on Dam Risk
- Draft Environmental Assessment Village of Ruidoso Lincoln County, New Mexico October 2015
- Sandy Anniversary Infographic
- Mitigation Best Practice - Award-Winning Team Helps Residents Recover from Disaster
- Ceramic Gravity Water Filter Kit$23.00 – $28.00
- Emergen Sea Pro Water Desalinator$1,595.00 – $2,050.00
- Gravi-Stil Survival Water Distiller, Desalinator, and Gravity Filter$195.00 – $554.00