Do you have the resources to survive?
Family is our most important concern. Providing clean drinking water in an emergency. Heating and Cooking equipment, and survival food storage systems will get you through any disaster.
Here at SHTFandGO. We manufacture some most effective survival equipment. Our Bullet Proof Rocket Stoves and emergency heaters provide heat and cooking capabilities and our Non-Electric Water distillers and Water purifiers are used around the world for disaster relief, humanitarian purposes, and emergency. Our survival food not only lasts 25+ years in storage, but unlike our competitors, actually tastes like real food, and is something you will like to eat. Don’t believe us, try it
To Survive if SHTF (Stuff Hits The Fan), you need knowledge and equipment to survive a disaster or emergency. Survival Equipment like Hyper Efficient Rocket Stoves for Cooking and Heating, Emergency Food that doesn’t need refrigeration, and Emergency Water Filters and Distillers will ensure you and your family will survive.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
You need a PLAN
You need to PREPARE
You need to PROTECT your family.
Click below to download your Free Family Emergency Checklist
Emergency News and Articles
- REVISED: Disaster Survivor Assistance Teams Going Door-to Door
- Earthquake Survivors Can Now Register for Federal Assistance
- Federal Aid Programs for the State of Vermont
- President Donald J. Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration for Vermont
- FEMA has approved over $2 billion in Public Assistance funds for the U.S. Virgin Islands
- FEMA Funds Earthquake Safety for Los Angeles Hospital
- Pete Gaynor Becomes FEMA Administrator
- FEDERAL AID PROGRAMS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO
- President Donald J. Trump Signs Major Disaster Declaration for Puerto Rico
- Open Letter from FEMA Administrator Pete Gaynor
- Open Letter to California Wildfire Survivors from FEMA Region 9 Administrator Robert Fenton
- FEMA Updates Maricopa County, Phoenix, and Scottsdale Flood Maps
- South Dakota Disaster Recovery Centers to Close, But Help Still Available
- PrepTalk Released: Dr. Carolyn Kousky's 'Harnessing the Power of Disaster Insurance'
- FEMA Issues Public Notice
- FEMA Grants $20M to California to Increase Earthquake Protection
- FEMA and COR3 Obligate an Additional $2.7 Million for Recovery Work in Puerto Rico
- More Than $1.6 Million Approved for Cumberland County Repairs
- Statement Regarding FEMAs Emergency Declaration $5 Million Cap
- Select floodplain maps within Bexar County become final
- Denton County flood maps become final
- Repair, Rebuilding Advice Available in Sioux Falls and Mitchell
- Deaf Community Outreach
- FEMA and other Federal Agencies Supporting Earthquake Response in Puerto Rico
- FEMA Continues Providing Support and Resources to Puerto Rico
- Flood Warning issued November 07 at 10:48AM MST until further notice by NWS
- Flood Warning issued November 06 at 10:33AM CST until further notice by NWS
- Streams at Your Fingertips
- Recipes for Resilience: Benefits and Uses of Water Surface Elevation Grids (Non-Technical)
- West Virginians: Fact Sheets
- FEMA Mitigation Dam Task Force Strategic White Paper on Dam Risk
- Draft Environmental Assessment Village of Ruidoso Lincoln County, New Mexico October 2015
- Sandy Anniversary Infographic
- Mitigation Best Practice - Award-Winning Team Helps Residents Recover from Disaster
- Ceramic Gravity Water Filter Kit$23.00 – $28.00
- Emergen Sea Pro Water Desalinator$1,595.00 – $2,050.00
- Gravi-Stil Survival Water Distiller, Desalinator, and Gravity Filter$195.00 – $554.00