Do you have the resources to survive?
Family is our most important concern. Providing clean drinking water in an emergency. Heating and Cooking equipment, and survival food storage systems will get you through any disaster.
Here at SHTFandGO. We manufacture some most effective survival equipment. Our Bullet Proof Rocket Stoves and emergency heaters provide heat and cooking capabilities and our Non-Electric Water distillers and Water purifiers are used around the world for disaster relief, humanitarian purposes, and emergency. Our survival food not only lasts 25+ years in storage, but unlike our competitors, actually tastes like real food, and is something you will like to eat. Don’t believe us, try it
To Survive if SHTF (Stuff Hits The Fan), you need knowledge and equipment to survive a disaster or emergency. Survival Equipment like Hyper Efficient Rocket Stoves for Cooking and Heating, Emergency Food that doesn’t need refrigeration, and Emergency Water Filters and Distillers will ensure you and your family will survive.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
You need a PLAN
You need to PREPARE
You need to PROTECT your family.
Click below to download your Free Family Emergency Checklist
Emergency News and Articles
- FEMA approves additional $11 million for Bay District Schools Hurricane Michael recovery expenses
- FEMA Awards $31.9 Million to University of Washington for COVID-19 Response
- FEMA Recovery Efforts in Puerto Rico Continue with Obligations for 124 Projects
- FEMA Administrator June 1, 2020, Letter to the Nation's Emergency Managers
- Are You Prepared for a Disaster?
- Prepare for the 2020 Hurricane Season Now
- FEMA Fire Management Assistance Granted for the Ocotillo Fire
- Earthquake Survivors Have Until July 2 to Apply for FEMA Disaster Assistance
- Earthquake Survivors Have Until July 2 to Apply for FEMA Disaster
- FEMA Awards City of Cape Coral More Than $2.2 Million for Hurricane Irma Expenses
- FEMA Awards City of Lakeland More Than $3.6 Million for Hurricane Irma Expenses
- FEMA Awards Sunshine Water Control District More Than $2.6 Million for Hurricane Irma Expenses
- President Trump Announces Extension of Title 32 Orders
- Deadline to register with FEMA is June 15; Over $9 Million granted for Mississippi survivors
- Emergency Communications Systems and the Puerto Rico Police Department Receive Millions in Funding Obligations
- FEMA Provides More Than $5.5 Million to ProMedica Health System
- FEMA Extends the Suspension of Rent Collection for Camp Fire Survivors
- Umatilla County Residents, Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation Receive More than $3 Million for Flood Recovery
- Use FEMA Grants for Intended Purpose
- What to Expect After You Register
- State, Federal Disaster Dollars Help Tideland Electric Membership Corporation
- State, Federal Disaster Dollars Reimburse Dare County Debris Removal Expenses
- Distribution of Infrared Thermometers
- FEMA Awards $1.2 Million for Ninemile Creek Mitigation Project
- FEMA Awards Fargo $3.6 Million for Mitigation Project
- Flood Warning issued November 07 at 10:48AM MST until further notice by NWS
- Flood Warning issued November 06 at 10:33AM CST until further notice by NWS
- Streams at Your Fingertips
- Recipes for Resilience: Benefits and Uses of Water Surface Elevation Grids (Non-Technical)
- West Virginians: Fact Sheets
- FEMA Mitigation Dam Task Force Strategic White Paper on Dam Risk
- Draft Environmental Assessment Village of Ruidoso Lincoln County, New Mexico October 2015
- Sandy Anniversary Infographic
- Mitigation Best Practice - Award-Winning Team Helps Residents Recover from Disaster
- Ceramic Gravity Water Filter Kit$29.00
- Aftershock Emergency Individual Food PackagesProduct on sale
- Gravi-Stil Survival Water Distiller, Desalinator, Gravity Filter$195.00 – $554.00