Date(s) - 03/03/2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
DATE CHANGE FOR CLASS MARCH 3RD NOT FEB 24TH PLEASE MAKE NOTE
In this session, we’ll talk about the primary considerations to keep in mind as you plan and build your food storage at home. The discussion will include:
- The two cardinal rules of food storage
- Overview of the different types of foods suitable for storage, including pros and cons of each
- Appetite fatigue and how to avoid it
- Optimal storage conditions and outside the box solutions
- Determining how much to store
Class attendees should come away with a good foundation of knowledge upon which they can build their food storage plan at home.
Class held at our store: 940 S. Pine St., Burlington, WI 53105
Date: February, 24th 2018
Bookings are closed for this event.