- Secures – Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound, compared to sutures (Reference on file)
- Helps improve cosmetic outcomes – Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes. (Reference on file)
- Easy on patients – Comfortable to wear compared to sutures. Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Allows early staple/suture removal – Helps patients get back to their normal routine faster. (Reference on file)
- Saves money – Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples. (Reference on file)
- Easy to apply – Fast application
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design.
A sterile, breathable adhesive strip reinforced with polymer filaments, for strong, reliable closure of incisions and skin lacerations.
- Known for their versatility, Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- For use in: emergency department, operating room, clinics and physician’s offices, and same day surgery centers
Skin Closure, Wound Care
Critical Care, Emergency, Intensive Care Unit, Labor & Delivery, Medical-Surgical, Operating Room-Surgery, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Wound Care
RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant, Yes
No, Sunlight Resistant
1.5 Inch, 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 4 Inch, 5 Inch
100 mm, 125 mm, 38 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm
National Stock Number
6510000547254, 6510000547255, 6510000547256, 6510013652077
1 inch x 5 inch (25mm x 125mm), 1/2 inch x 2 inch (12mm x 50mm), 1/2 inch x 4 inch (12mm x 100mm), 1/4 inch x 1-1/2 inch (6mm x 38mm), 1/4 inch x 3 inch (6mm x 75mm), 1/4 inch x 4 inch (6mm x 100mm), 1/8 inch x 3 inch (3mm x 75mm)
Skin Closure Condition Type
Skin Laceration, Surgical Incision – Cosmetic Results, Surgical Incision – Large Incision, Surgical Incision – Small Incision
Units per Pack
0.125 Inch, 0.25 Inch, 0.5 Inch, 1 Inch
12 mm, 25 mm, 3 mm, 6 mm
Wound Care Condition Type
Closed Intact Surgical Wound, Laceration, Skin Tear