- Made from new 4″ 11ga (1/8in) (.120) steel. 4″ x 11ga stoves accommodate larger amounts of fuel and Made from new 4″ steel.
- 4″ stoves accommodate larger amounts of fuel, flow and handle heat better.
- Chimney removes for easy storage and carry
- This handy survival stove is built to last.
- Handle heat better. This handy survival stove is built to last.
- Larger fuel chamber means longer burn/cook times.
- Ergonomic center handle is designed to aid in balanced transportation and handling of a cool stove.
- Great for sportsmen, campers, survivalists, preppers!
- These produce little to no smoke with dry wood fuel.
- The cooking temp is controlled by increasing or decreasing the amount of fuel used.
- Using dry sticks/twigs, scrap lumber, you have all the fuel you need to operate your rocket stove.
- About anything you can cook on your kitchen stove top, you can cook on a rocket stove!
- This stove 308 model is not for use indoors. (see 50BMG for emergency tent heating option)
See: Our other stoves for families and emergency: