Built to last your lifetime and your children’s. This stove is heavy duty. Can easily convert from a cooking stove to an emergency heater with proper venting and piping. Can be used to heat a tent or small cabin.
- Burn Chamber 7ga (.187 in) steel.
- 5″ stoves accommodate larger amounts of fuel, flow and handle heat better.
- This handy survival stove is built to last a lifetime.
- Handles heat better and ash tray also operates as an air damper to control burn rate.
- Larger fuel chamber means longer burn/cook times.
- Ergonomic center handle is designed to aid in balanced transportation and handling of a cool stove.
- Great for sportsmen, campers, survivalists, preppers!
- These produce little to no smoke with dry wood fuel.
- The cooking temp is controlled by increasing or decreasing the amount of fuel used and air control.
- Using dry sticks/twigs, scrap lumber, you have all the fuel you need to operate your rocket stove.
- About anything you can cook on your kitchen stove top, you can cook on a rocket stove!
- Caution! Use care when using in a tent. A well ventilated area is necessary. Depending on tent material a fire proof hearth may be necessary. This is not an indoor approved wood stove. Use at your own risk. Does not include venting: You can pick up venting pipe at an home improvement store.
See: Our other stoves for families and emergency:
WARNING: We are using galvanized vent pipe in a well ventilated tent until the galvanized coating is burned off. There is a very small risk from Zinc Oxide Fumes when using brand new galvanized vent pipe in a tightly sealed environment. Zinc Oxide fumes are produced at 3600 Deg F which no wood burning stove can even come close to reaching. It’s best to use 3 inch wood or stainless vent piping, but we want to show our mini-stove in an emergency situation using inexpensive venting.