Diana Stormrider Multi-shot PCP Air Rifle
- Up to 26 FPE in .22 / 20 FPE in .177 with lead pellets
- Up to 900 fps in .22 / 1050 fps in .177 with lead pellets
- Manual safety
- Gen. 1 Rifles feature a single-stage, non-adjustable trigger
- Gen. 2 Rifles have the new DIT (Diana Improved Trigger) 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Checkered beech stock
- Raised cheek piece for right-handed shooters (stock still usable for left-handed shooters)
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- 11mm dovetail
- Integrated manometer (pressure gauge)
- 200 BAR/2900 psi fill pressure
- 9 shot magazine in .177 / 7 in .22
- Includes fill probe with male quick disconnect fitting
- Includes rotary magazine and single-shot tray
Lay down a shower of lead with the Diana Stormrider!
Since 1892, Diana has produced high-quality airguns that are as reliable as they are accurate. While the Stormrider may not be their first PCP, it’s certainly the most budget-friendly. With a straightforward, no-frills design, the Stormrider’s combination of repeating shots and great features make it a serious contender for one of the best entry-level PCPs.
The first thing you’ll notice is the quality of the German beech stock. It’s sturdy and contoured with checkering on the grip and forend. With a thickness of 1.5 inches wide and a total weight of 5lbs, the Stormrider is easy to handle for shooters young and old.
Hands down, the best feature of this Diana is its repeating shots. Simply load up the rotary magazine and slide it into the breech which secures it into place magnetically. With 9 shots in .177 and 7 in .22, cycle to a new round with a quick flick of the bolt action. Once you charge up the 200 BAR (2900 psi) cylinder, you can send rounds downrange at 1,050 fps (.177) and 900 fps (.22). Additionally, if you want to shoot one shot at a time, a single-shot tray is included. It also includes open sights with a fully adjustable rear sight and an 11mm dovetail for mounting your own optics.