99.9999% bacteria and protozoan cysts reduction rate, manual/electric pump driven. High flow rate and long lifespan. Most suitable for military, outdoor camps, disaster relief and humanitarian aid.
· Up to 13,500 gallons of laboratory certified safe drinking water
· Easy to maintain filter cartridge
· Complete 304 stainless steel casing
Patented Multi-stage Filter
· Pre-filter screen prevents large particulates from clogging the filter
· Ceramic filters out sediments, rust, suspensions, solid particulate matter and microorganisms
· NMC media and GAC removes heavy metals, residual microorganisms, and organic chemicals
Laboratory certified performance
· 99.9999% bacteria removal
· 99.99% protozoan cysts removal
· 99% turbidity removal
· 0.1 micron ceramic cartridge
· Removes heavy metal ions
· Removes organic chemicals
· Improved taste
· Put pre-filter into any fresh water source (lake, pond, river, and puddle) and activate manual/electric pump.
· Clean the filter cartridge surface with clean water and apply the provided abrasive paper if visible buildup is present.
· Dry the filter, reassemble and store in the included storage pouch until next use.
· Filter cartridge needs to be replaced after its 13,500 gallon capacity is reached.
· Recommended replacement time is 6 months for MF filters and 12 months for ceramic membrane filters if frequently used.
· Seek replacement filter if any breakage, cracks, or holes appear on the ceramic surface
This system is custom built and will by built to order. Delivery times vary based on demand and back log. Estimated delivery 2-3 months upon initial deposit.