The MARCH™ Rolled Gauze is a sterile and compact 6-ply; 4.5” x 4.1yd gauze used for the treatment of bleeding and bandaging wounds. This vacuumed-sealed gauze is made of high quality U.S. cotton and packaged in a versatile configuration that is ideal for both linear wound packing and basic bandaging and wrapping. Gauze is an essential item for any medical bag and can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for wound bandaging.
- Configured for wound packing and wrapping
- Easy-To-Open tear notches
- Ideal Adjunct to compression bandage
- 4.5″ x 4.1 yd Sterile, 6-ply cotton gauze
- Made in the U.S. & Berry Amendment Compliant