The Cravat is a multipurpose triangular shaped textile that can be used to sling and support injuries, immobilize fractures and dislocations, or even bandage wounds. The bandage is packaged in a low cube configuration and is made of Berry Compliant muslin cloth. The Cravat easily fits into any first aid kit and is a staple for basic bandaging or splinting.
- Versatile Treatment Capability
- Secures and Stabilizes
- Simple Instructions for Use
- 37” x 37” x 52” Triangular Bandage
- 2 Safety Pins to Secure Placement
- MARCH™ product labeling and packaging
- Product Uses:
- Immobilization / Splint Support
- Medical Wrap / Bandage
There are no reviews yet.