THIS BOOK IS FOR:
- Preppers who want to create a healthy year’s supply of food that is tailor made for their family’s dietary needs.
- Homesteaders who have the land to plant additional crops and want to create their own extended pantry supply.
- Busy families who want to purchase in bulk and have ingredients for quick, healthy meals at their fingertips.
- Suburban and urban gardeners who are trying to grow and preserve their harvest in an efficient way.
- Parents who want to replace their children’s consumption of sugary and empty calorie snacks with healthy alternatives.
YOU GET ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO GET STARTED WITH THIS IMPORTANT FOOD STORAGE TECHNIQUE, INCLUDING:
- how to choose the right kind of equipment for different drying jobs
- which old-fashioned dehydrating techniques are still safe
- where to get large quantities of produce for your storage needs
- large and small batch dehydrating tips
- short-term and long-term food storage packaging instructions so you’ll always have a stocked pantry
- how to keep an inventory of dehydrated food and how to rotate your food for optimal freshness
- the food that should not be dehydrated for safety reasons