The Complete US Army Survival Guide to firecraft, tools, camouflage, tracking movement, and combat.
In this vital guide, you’ll find important techniques of wielding firecrafts, constructing tools, creating camouflage, and tracking a prey’s movement. From step-by-step instructions on crafting a flint knife to tips on beating an opponent in close combat, The Complete U.S. Army Survival Guide to Firecraft, Tools, Camouflage, Tracking, and Movement has got you covered. Within these pages you’ll find:
• Guidelines on selecting the best site to start a fire
• The most effective moves to use against an opponent in any range of combat
• How-to chose an optimal location for cover in any terrain
• Instructions for tracking the movement of dozens of different animals
• And dozens more critical techniques!
With dozens of photographs and illustrations demonstrating techniques and procedures first-hand, this guide is an essential read for every outdoorsman—from the novice weekend camper to the most seasoned survivalist. If you can’t find it within the pages of The Complete U.S. Army Survival Guide to Firecraft, Tools, Camouflage, Tracking, and Movement, then you don’t really need it.