Ultra tough 500D double-coated tarpaulin that’s 100% waterproof (Class 3 – IP66), mold proof, rot proof, rip-proof and that stays flexible in subzero temperatures. Joined using high frequency seam welding and finished with a secure roll-top closure for a watertight seal.
* Comes with 2 adjustable and removable shoulder straps.
* Grab your bag by the sturdy handle, sling over one shoulder, or use both straps like a backpack or clip across body diagonally.
* Dual-way air valve for easy compression or inflation.
* The roll-top closure makes it more secure than standard backpacks. Perfect if you’re travelling or in large crowds.
* Floats safely if dropped in water and suitable for quick submersion.
- PROTECTION IN WATER, SNOW, SAND and DIRT: Strong non-rip and puncture proof tarpaulin with roll-top closure for a secure watertight seal. Because you need your sandwiches to stay safe and dry. And your survival gear. But most importantly – sandwiches.
- INFLATION and COMPRESSION VALVE: You know what sucks about most compression sacks? They don’t keep your stuff dry. You know what rocks about our dry bags? The dual-way air vent compresses to pack more stuff in or inflates to float on water.
- PREMIUM 100% WATERPROOF DURABLE MATERIAL: Made from 500 Denier Tarpaulin which makes our dry packs super tough and super flexible even in subzero temperatures.
- It comes in blue, bright yellow, and green.
An ideal product for your outdoor sports: river rafting, boating, sailing, driving, and fishing, etc.
Item type: Waterproof bag
Main material: 500D
Color: Blue, yellow, and green
Size: 29.1 * 11.8in
Weight: Approx. 1.81lb