- Standard Coveralls with hood and boots have an attached hood with elastic around the face opening as well as the wrists and ankles. Attached boots for covering of footwear and a front zipper closure. Polypropylene Coveralls are made from soft, breathable 100% polypropylene material. This material is resistant to rot and mildew, doesn’t support bacterial growth, is non-allergenic and non linting. This material will not flare, but will melt if exposed to open flame or high temperature substances. The polypropylene coveralls are a cost effective dry particulate barrier.
- Coveralls with hood and boot
- Soft, breathable 100% polypropylene material
- Rot and mildew resistant, doesn’t support bacterial growth, non-allergenic
- Cost effective dry particulate barrier
- Sold individually
- Will melt if exposed to open flame or high temperature substances